So everyone has a list of books that they just did not finish. It could because, they put the book down and forgot about it. Or we picked up and started a new on. But most of the time at least for me I loose interest in the way that the book is written. If the rhythm of the book is off I can not keep going. Though I try to give it until the first one hundred pages, sometime it just can’t be done.
So here are a few of the books that I just did not finish.
- The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
- Second Star by Alyssa B.Sheinmel
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
- Juliet by Anne Fortier
- Not a drop to Drink Mindy McGinnis
- The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James
- Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Like I said some I put down and forgot about them while others literally pissed me off.Ill mention no names of which book that was. Tell what are some of the books you’ve started but didn’t finish.